Streamline your time tracking with automated collection of time and attendance information. Automate the conversion of worked hours to payroll. Enforce your pay and work rules by knowing who is doing what, when and why.
- Track and manage true labor costs using flexible pay rules that you determine
- Maintain compliance and payroll accuracy with timecard management
- Manage exceptions — early/late arrivals, absences, long or missed breaks, overtime or missed punches
Need to replace someone who’s sick or find an employee to fill an extra shift? Perhaps there’s a sudden increase in demand and the need for additional staff on upcoming shifts? No problem! With robust scheduling features, these challenges are easily solved within the day-to-day operations of a well-oiled business:
- Control labor costs by avoiding costly overtime as well as reducing both overstaffing and understaffing
- Do all this while adhering to your company scheduling policies — consistently
- Use on-the-fly editing to easily change schedules daily, as needed, optimizing your staffing to the coverage and mix you need and the preferences your employees prefer